Full Examination of the foot and it’s function – July – August 2020
I use research based non weight bearing and weight bearing tests as part of my examination. When this is combined with the plantar pressure analysis it forms a really solid basis for me to formulate a treatment plan I can confidently present to the patient. This webinar course will go through this process in detail.
- 6 X 60 minute interactive weekly webinars with Question & Answer session.
- Content includes:
- Patient history and goal setting
- Non weight bearing testing
- Weight bearing testing
- Diagnosis & analysis using plantar pressure, (Mat, Treadmill, Video)
- The treatment process
- The Review process
- Worksheets are provided for participants to ensure understanding and ability to use learned knowledge to gain expected outcomes in your own clinic.
- Quiz questions are included with each session to demonstrate your understanding and to receive an Achievement Certificate at the completion of the course.
- 30-minute one on one online consultation to assist you to best use the content in your own practice environment and patient caseload.