CADCam Orthotic Prescription & Design
Designing orthotics is one of my favourite parts of the treatment process! It’s exciting to take all the examination information and design the prescription for an orthotic that will do what I want it to do.
As I say to my new graduates “what do you want the orthotic to do?”
So, in this course we look at how it all comes together to design an orthotic prescription. But, just as important, we’ll go through how I issue an orthotic to the patient, review it’s effect, and make adjustments to the orthotic when necessary.
5 X 75 minute interactive weekly webinars with 60 minutes of content and 15-minute Question/ discussion section
- Functional testing
- 3D and 2D scanning
- Designing the prescription based on your testing and analysis
- Orthotic issue, adjustment and review
With your webinar course enrolment you have lifetime access to a personal student dashboard with:
- The webinar replay of every session
- The Pdf of every webinar session presentation
- A worksheet for each session
- Quiz questions for each session leading to a Certificate of Completion
- Content specific research references where applicable
- Content specific templates where applicable
- 30-minute one on one online consultation to assist you to best use the content in your own practice environment and patient caseload.
Session 1: Saturday 29th August 2020 5pm Australian Eastern Standard time
Session 2: Saturday 5th September 2020 5pm Australian Eastern Standard time
Session 3: Saturday 12th September 2020 5pm Australian Eastern Standard time
Session 4: Saturday 19th September 2020 5pm Australian Eastern Standard time
Session 5: Saturday 26th September 2020 5pm Australian Eastern Standard time