Designing orthotics is all about knowing what you want the orthotics to do. Whether you want to correct foot function or off-load high risk areas without on-loading other areas, the orthotic prescription and design is a critical step in your patient care.
Whether you use an orthotic lab or have in-house milling, you need to understand the design process to get the best outcome for each patient.
In addition to training on clinical plantar pressure analysis this webinar course also includes research validated examinations and tests to help you determine the type of orthotic and the design components required.
This webinar course provides clear explanations, video demonstrations and time for questions and answers to help you begin using this training immediately in your daily clinical practice.
5 X 75 minute weekly webinars, starting 29th August 2020.
With your webinar course enrolment you have lifetime access to a personal student dashboard with:
- The webinar replay of every session
- The Pdf of every webinar session presentation
- Additional resources for each session
- Quiz questions for each session leading to a Certificate of Completion
- Content specific research references where applicable
- Content specific templates where applicable
30-minute one on one online consultation to assist you to best use the content in you own practice environment and patient caseload.